Well, I have been in GA for two full days, I have slept, slept and slept some more, enjoyed good food and even indulged in homemade bread…I know, I know, I was trying to stay away from it, but then my mother hit me with some new artisan bread…hard to resist:)
So what else can I offer you on the 12th day of the holidays? How about this?
Rejoice and celebrate your career journey
These past 11 days have challenged you to look beyond your career situation, embrace a new positive mindset and take simple, yet transformational steps to new career success. Today, I challenge you to celebrate your career journey – regardless of what it has been.
- Allow the “mistakes” and temporary setbacks to reward you with valuable learning lessons
- Reflect on some of your best work environments and look for those qualities in new opportunities
- Remember your best bosses and make a commitment to become a better boss in 2013
- Embrace the times you were appreciated and awarded for your work efforts and remember to thank those who work for you
- Rejoice in the new knowledge that you can have career happiness and more than just a job
Reflect, rejoice, celebrate and embrace – overall, your career journey could have been a lot worse and who knows what blessings lay ahead in 2013.
On a personal note, I thank all of you for being on this journey with me…every time I have the chance to make an impact on someone’s life or offer hope and encouragement through insightful advice and direction, it gives me the motivation and courage to keep pressing on.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa and everything in between!