“You have a powerful brand and compelling story to tell…I am a catalyst in bringing your unique message to life”
Abby Locke is more than a talented, executive resume writer.
She is an executive branding strategist, a confidence builder, a career catalyst and a great career storyteller.
For 20-plus years, she has helped executives and senior leaders to uncover their personal brand, understand their value proposition and really find their voice in today’s competitive workplace.
She is passionate about helping others to make BOLD career and life changes.
Abby leverages structured, thought-provoking branding and coaching sessions that give clients:
- a renewed definition of personal success
- a higher level of boldness and self-confidence
- an “eye-opening” view of their leadership value
- a rich vocabulary about their leadership and brand strengths
- powerful branding and career documents for lifelong career management
Her mastery with words result in well-written, compelling and razor-sharp executive resumes and executive career documents.
Her career portfolio elements are executive resumes, board resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and executive career bios.
Elevate from unknown leader to highly visible executive!
“After working with her within two weeks, I had two exciting job offers in hand. I was able to negotiate with both employers from a position of strength because my accomplishments and value were clearly articulated. One employer complimented my resume several times, thanking me for making her job easier”. – F. Russell, Director of Product Marketing
Thought Leadership Highlights:
- Featured in Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Essence Magazine, ABCnews.com, Channel USA-9 and BBC Capital.
- Published executive resume samples in top industry publications like Top Notch Executive Resumes, Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100K Careers and Expert Resumes for Managers and Executives.
- Retained as multi-industry career expert and career consultant at State Department, NASA, Department of Labor, Foreign Service Institute, American University, Georgetown University (MBA program) and Lee Hecht Harrison.
- Trusted executive resume writer and career expert for global clients with careers at Lockheed Martin, Google, Disney, Gucci, Dell EMC, Bank of America, Boeing, NBC Universal, Hyatt, Boeing, Ingersoll-Rand and Coca-Cola.
- Served as resume consultant and career expert for Women-for-Hire career fairs and DC’s National Career Fairs.
- Contributed and authored executive resume writing and career growth articles for the Ladders.com, Bluesteps.com, Work It Daily, ExecutiveAgent.com, DCjobs.com, Localcareers.com, and Self-Growth.com and more.
Top Industry Certifications:
Abby has invested significantly in her self-development and with premium executive resume writing and career industry certifications:
- Master Resume Writer
- Academy Certified Resume Writer
- Executive & Leadership Development Coach
- Career Management Coach
- Get-Clear, Get-Focused, Get-Hired Coach
- Personal Branding Strategist
- MBTI Administrator
- Strong Interest Inventory Practitioner
- Certified Professional Diversity Coach (pending)
- MBA – Boston University
- BA in Business Management – Clark University
I am committed to helping you to build your personal brand, to identify your value proposition, and to leverage your unique selling points. I help you strategically promote your competitive advantage and unique brilliance.
Executive Resumes in Industry Publications:
Abby has distinctive executive resume samples in national career bestsellers including
- Top Notch Executive Resumes
- Nail the Resume! Great Tips for Creating Dynamite Resumes
- Same-Day Resume
- Quick Resume and Cover Letter Book
- 30-Minute Resume Makeover
- Happy About My Resume
- Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100,000 Careers
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers
- Jobseeker’s Guide for Working with Executive Recruiters
Work with Abby when you are ready to be:
- Better positioned for executive career growth
- Confident in navigating today’s complex job search
- Insightful about your executive brand and value proposition
- Armed with cutting-edge branding tools (executive resume, board resume, LinkedIn profile and executive career bio)
- Fluent in rich vocabulary and talking points for authentic interviewing and effective networking
Named one of top 10, best Executive Resume Writing Services and Executive Branding Solutions for Global Executives